Monday, January 24, 2005

this is your life

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Switchfoot. They are totally awesome and I love them. I'm finishing up my exams this week and I'll be on my last semester of high school. Wow. That's all I can say. :o

Partly because of the music, and partly because I have been realizing my own morality, I've made my new years resolution to appreciate my life more. I've learned that I need to make priorities and follow a routine. I'm learning to appreciate the moment. This is my life. I only have one to live. That's part of why losing weight and being healthy is so very important.. I don't want to waste a second.

Tonight I had a really great-tasting dinner, that was fairly healthy. Chicken breast with tex-mex seasoning, green beans and couscous, and yams with zuchinni. It was great. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I also got 35 minutes on the *cool* treadmill @ the gym. Yay.

Later I shall post my virtual model pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home